Looking at this picture reminds me of home.
Very peaceful, but lonely.
Very creative,yet not enough resources.
Very sad, because people were dying to experience something new.
Very promising, yet gloomy.
Forgotten but not forsaken
Emotions runs high like a stream of water.
Fear of unknown still lurking its head
The hurdles we had to go through in life to succeed
It takes a lot of work to succeed. The driving force within us. The zeal to succeed ,that always takes me to the Word Empower.
“Empowerment comes not only by spoken words, but by action, which comes thoroughly when one creates his or her own identity” who am I???
Seven ways you can create your own identity without pressure
- Be who you say you are. Whatever you say you are will stick to people more than when you constantly create a character of yourself.
- Be on time in any thing you do. Time is very important to begin with.It reminds people how serious you should be taken.
- Trust your instincts. Tell yourself everyday of what you are planning to achieve between now and the next 6 months.
- Know that all men are created equal but with a different gift and talent; therefore, do not struggle to be somebody else. Try and do what you might be remembered for.
- Do not be anxious to showcase your work; you may not be ready.
- Do not worry about what every other person is doing; worry about what you yourself are doing, at last there can only be one you.
- Let your conscience guide you more than the court of public opinion, ( but not when you are stealing.) Because conscience is one of the most important part in creating your own identity.